Unlock true construction estimating excellence with Sigma
Takeoff is absolutely critical to get an estimate right. From the original design plans to the final construction drawings, staying on top of changes, and arriving at the correct take off, can be difficult. The Sigma/Planswift work flow minimizes mistakes.
The integration to Sigma allow users of PlanSwift and Sigma to leverage the same information back and forth across both applications. With this real-time Live Link, it is possible to complete takeoffs in half the time, while substantially minimizing the risk of error than with the traditional manual process.
PlanSwift is the fastest and easiest to use software for accurately completing construction takeoffs on your computer screen. With PlanSwift’s visual point-and-click interface, users can drag and drop individual products or assembled product groups directly onto a digitized blueprint.
That’s why we are extremely excited about our live integration with PlanSwift.
- Save time: avoid the need to import or re-enter data between takeoff and estimate
- Increased confidence: be certain that all the takeoff items are in the estimate
- Improved work flow: Create your WBS as you do the takeoff
- Higher accuracy: use tested assemblies from your library, and take them off in Planswift
- Track changes: move deleted takeoff items to an Alternate in Sigma keeping the estimate history
- Automatic updates: modified takeoff amounts in PlanSwift are automatically brought into Sigma
- Transparency: select a component in Sigma, and highlight that item in Planswift
- Speed: do multiple takeoffs in Planswift, and refresh them all at once in Sigma